Saturday, August 4, 2007

Meme Time

I couldn't help myself, I love meme's. :D

Four Jobs I've Done In My Life:
1. Real Estate Receptionist (I. hate. switchboards. lol)
2. Vet Nurse (loved every second!)
3. Web Designer (for a bank of all things!)
4. Homemaker (and loving it!)

Four Countries I've Been To:
1. England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales... (I feel a song coming on! lol)
2. Hong Kong
3. United States
4. Netherlands

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. In bed under the double doona!
2. Eyam. The countryside is stunning and I love historic towns.
3. Fremantle, WA. Ever since I left I've wanted to go back.
4. Out sailing somewhere. :)

Four Foods I Like to Eat:
1. Chocolate. Mmm...
2. Tacos
3. Creamy pastas
4. Bananas

... and because I love learning all about people, if you read this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Oh, boy, I'm gonna play!