Monday, August 20, 2007

Decisions

Sorry that I've been away for so long. Sean and I are making a few major life decisions and they have taken up a good part of my activities and thoughts for the past week or so. There has been countless hours of prayer and discussion and we would appreciate your prayers for guidance also if you think of us. :) I'll give more information later on when things are more settled and, well... decided.

I'm going to try and get back into the routine in the meantime. :)

I've been working on some crochet gifts this week and I had forgotten just how much I love it. It's so relaxing and rhythmic - great for any television time. I also love just how quickly things come together, it's very satisfying. :) Unfortunately, however, Loki and B are also very fond of balls of wool, cotton and acrylic. LOL. It's a good exercise of patience and correct discipline. :)

Today is going to be spent on washing and a bit of cleaning. Sean had been away for work and came home Friday night with a suitcase full of dirty clothes and I'm trying to get them all clean (and dried and pressed!) before he leaves again tomorrow. We've been out all weekend so I haven't had a chance, yet. I hate when my routines get out of whack!

I'll be catching up on my blogroll later today (hopefully) and tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Amy! I'm glad to hear you'r going to try to catch up with the blogroll! :) I hope you doing ok, you haven't posted for a few days.
Jessica