Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A whole lot of growling going on

Oh my goodness, how long has it been! I have no excuses besides falling into a rut of offline-ness. A couple of big deals:

1. I'm looking for a new temporary job at the moment.

2. We've been given a 3rd cat (my brother in laws cat, Jasmine - long story) and it's, so far, a bit of a disaster.

It's funny, I had always heard of problems with the existing cats being upset with a new cat being in the house, but this time it's the new cat being upset and territorial so I can't find advice anywhere! Loki and B are actually okay about the whole thing unbelievably. Loki is just scared to death of her and B just wants to be friends. He's far more interested in the new toys that I bought them today. LOL.

Jasmine is all snarls and hissing and growling... she's not happy at all. Even growling and hissing at us, and she KNOWS us! It's all just a bit stressful for her I think, and rightly so!

We don't have a separate room to keep her in like everyone suggests so we're a bit stuck. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Please email or comment - we need help!

No comments: