Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Feed Me Bubbe!

I don't know about you but I LOVE watching cooking shows, especially homemade ones - the type you see on recipe blogs or on YouTube. To see people making real life recipes full of 'normal' ingredients just spurs me on to get in the kitchen myself and start cooking!

While trawling for new recipes this morning I came across a great video series called 'Feed Me Bubbe'. It's a home 'vlog' of a Jewish grandmother making traditional Jewish food (YUM!) in her kitchen and showing us all how it's done. Take a look! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only food I've had so far that's related to Judaism is off-the-shelf kosher crackers. I hope to try some more Jewish food in the future though!

Jessica said...

I might have to check that out sometime! How have you been Amy? :)
Blessings,
Jessica

Jessica said...

Hi Amy! How have you and the kittens been? I hope your doing fine! Have you been busy lately? No posts since September 26! :)

Under Southern Skies said...

I really like watching food shows too, when I get a chance. :)Your blog is SO pretty! How did you design it? There is a contest on my blog if you would like to enter.
:)