Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday (on a Tuesday)

This past week, food wise, has been terrible. With no plan it resulted to left overs and convenience foods, isn't that always the way?? I once saw a quote:

"No plan. No objective. No goal. The road to anywhere is the road to nowhere, and the road to nowhere leads to dreams sacrificed, opportunities squandered, and a life unfulfilled.” - Thomas S. Monson

Might I also add no proper dinners to that list? Anyway, back to the menu.

Monday - Tatertot Casserole with homemade rolls
Tuesday - Mac 'n Cheese for me and Chicken nuggets & salad for Sean (I'm out all day)
Wednesday - Chicken and Corn Soup with homemade rolls
Thursday - Spaghetti & tomato sauce with salad
Friday - Homemade Pizza with salad (can you tell I got some of special? :D)
Saturday - Roast lamb with roasted vegetables (potato, carrot & pumpkin)
Sunday - At my parents so who knows what mum will cook. :)

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Your menu looks yummy, especially the roast lamb!