Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Simpsons Movie

The above is the reason I am up so late with no craft whatsoever in hand. ;)

Sean and I had our weekly date night tonight and decided to see The Simpsons Movie. I was a huge fan when I was a kid and remember seeing the first episode on TV - it was a family event! I must admit that I have lost a lot of interest over the years because I found things becoming a bit too risque and predictable but Sean really wanted to see it, and we thought it would give us a laugh.

I won't give a lengthy review, or any review actually, because my reviews in school were usually so scattered it didn't give anyone any idea as to what I was raving about, but if you would like to know my opinion on the movie, I will send you here, where John sums up the movie just as I would have if I could articulate my thoughts more clearly. While you are there check out his other reviews if you're planning on going to the movies or hiring out a DVD soon - his reviews are family focused and highly recommended!

No comments: